DASISH maintains a list of publications and presentations about DASISH relevant subjects produced by DASISH partners during the project.
The research leading to these results has received funding from the EU’s Seventh Framework Programme (INFRA-2011-2.3.1) under grant agreement number 238646.
Publications, presentations and posters
- Belloni, M., Brugiavini, A., Meschi, E. and Tijdens, K.: Measurement error in occupational coding: an analysis on SHARE data, AIAS Working Paper 151, Universiteit van Amsterdam.
- Lenkiewicz, P., O. Shkaravska, T. Goosen, M. Windhouwer, D. Broeder, S. Roth and O. Olsson: The DWAN framework: Application of a web annotation framework for the general humanities to the domain of language resources.In Proceedings of The 9th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference 2014, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Daan Broeder: DASISH 5.1 A Trust Federation for the SSH? Presentation at the DASISH AAI Workshop, Nijmegen, March 10.
- Harrison, E.: Data Service Infrastructure for the Social Science and the Humanities (DASISH): Improving Survey Quality in Cross-national Research. Presentation at EDDI13 – 5th Annual European DDI User Conference, Dec. 3-4, Paris.
- Orten, H., H. V. Bakkmoen, Y. Prestage, S. Widdop: New Tools for Complex Surveys: the DASISH Questionnaire Design Documentation Tool and Question Variable Data Base. Presentation at EDDI13 – 5th Annual European DDI User Conference, Dec. 3-4, Paris.
- Wloka B., W. Winiwarter, and G. Budin: DASISH – An Initiative for a European Data Humanities Infrastructure. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services, pp. 433-437, ACM, 2013.
- Marker, H.J.: DASISH - Common Solutions to Common Problems. Presentation at the 3rd EU Australian Infrastructure Workshop, November 4-8, Canberra, Melbourne.
- Fersøe, H., B. Maegaard, B. S. Pedersen: Humanities eInfrastructure initiatives in Denmark, Poster at Nordic Language Research Infrastructure workshop at Nodalida 2013.
- Fersøe, H., B. Maegaard, B. S. Pedersen: Humanities eInfrastructure initiatives in Denmark. In Proceedings of the workshop on Nordic language research infrastructure at NODALIDA 2013, Oslo, 2013. NEALT Proceedings Series 20, Linköping University Electronic Press.
- Presentations at the DASISH IASSIST session, May 30 2013, Cologne, Germany
- Marker, H.: DASISH The big picture
- Harrison, E.: WP3 Survey quality
- Kvalheim, V.: New Legal Challenges - New EC Privacy Regulation, Data Preservation and Data Sharing in danger?
- Horton, L., Katsanidou A.: Education and Training for Research Infrastructures
- Broeder, D. & van Uytvanck, D.: FIM for the SSH. Presentation at FIM (Federated Identity Management) Workshop, Villigen, Schwitzerland, March 21 2013.
- Broeder, Daan: DASISH - Digital Services Infrastructure for Social Sciences and Humanities, Keynote at European Grid Infrastructure, Community Forum, 2012
- Coldrey, M.: Data Service Infrastructure for the Social Sciences and Humanities, DASISH, Presentation at IASSIST 2012-Data Science for a Connected World: Unlocking and Harnessing the Power of Information, June 07, 2012, Washington DC.
- Fersøe, H & Marker H.J: DASISH - Data Service Infrastructure for the Social Sciences and Humanities. Poster presentation at ICRI 2012
- De Smedt, Koenraad: DASISH - DAta Service Infrastructure for the Social sciences and Humanities. Oslo, Norway, Feb. 17 2012.
De Smedt, Koenraad: CLARINO Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure – Norway. UIB, Norway, Feb. 16 2012
DASISH has produced or will produce various fact sheets to be downloaded for use in e.g. training, education and dissemination events. See list below.
- The DASISH flyer
- D3.7 fact sheet: Keystroke and time stamp analysis and implications for fieldwork
- D4.1 fact sheet: Roadmap for Preservation and Curation in the SSH*
- D4.2 fact sheet: Report about Preservation Service Offers*
- D4.3 fact sheet: Recommended Deposit Services for SSH
- D4.4 fact sheet: Comprehensive Policy-Rules for Data Management in SSH
- D5.1A fact sheet: Authentication and Authorisation Infrastructures in the SSH.
- D5.1B fact sheet: PID services in the SSH*
- D5.2A fact sheet: Metadata Quality Improvement
- D5.4 fact sheet: DWAN DASISH Web Annotator
- D5.5 fact sheet: Workflows of text analysis
- D6.1 fact sheet: Ethics and Legal Challenges of SSH Research*
- D6.2 fact sheet: Ethical and Legal Issues related to Paradata*
- DASISH Training and Education Leaflet, 1 (WP7)
- D8.7 fact sheet: The Future of Qualitative Data Archiving